Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help fast. PS3 super slim problem

Options
  • 19-02-2014 12:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭

Hey all. A quick question. I got a PS3 superslim yesterday and when I loaded it up the menu screen was all off colour. Now when i loaded up a game it seemed fine, but i'm just worried it's a symptom of an underlying problem. I don't want the whole thing to go on me six months down the road.

I'm just wondering if anyone else has this problem and if so did it get any worse? I'll only be in the city until tomorrow so if i do return it it's either then or next week.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,345 ✭✭✭landsleaving

Was it a nasty sort of slime green? I think that might just be the colour of the month, the background colour is set to change by default. The current one on my PS3 (also super slim) is nasty to the point I thought the same for a minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lee_baby_simms

Don't worry - your ps3 is on the blob. It'll pass in a few days...until next month.

Advertisement