Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Shops/Donations

Options
  • 18-02-2014 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I have done a clear out on my kitchen and have delf, baking items, glasses and a kettle that I want to donate to charity. All in good condition just not needed. Does anyone know of any shop or organisation that take such items?
    I know it's usually clothing but these would help some family also I would think?

Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,326 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

cathy01 might be able to help you out, I'm sure she will be along at some stage if not you could pm her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Ah my passion in life. Its like a member if my family i care that much about it.
    Friends if autism and. ADHD skerries or Balbriggan.
    I'm delighted to say the above charity are running a dyslexia workshop where parents or carers stay with the young person .That said we understand aome if us have kids by the dozen (or 4 if your me ) we have volunteers who will help out all with an educational background all will be Garda vetted .ring 018020484 Katherine or Bernie Hagen.
    None of this is possible without donators like you so cheers .cxxxxxx
    Oh got side tracked .they take everything really except old Tvs big backed ones and VhS .Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Or any SVP shop. Note they don't take any electrical stuff ie the kettle.

BTW what is "delf"?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Or any SVP shop. Note they don't take any electrical stuff ie the kettle.

BTW what is "delf"?

I haven't heard that word in a while. Delph is another name for crockery such as plates, saucers, cups etc.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/delph

Advertisement