Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent Supplement and Housing Needs Assessment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cocacola1

In the fingal region I was asked last year to complete a review for my application,
    As you are on the council housing list as you get rent allowance it would be best to get in touch with Dublin county council and ask for your housing assessment there and to say that the social welfare have requested it.

Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Yes but I can't even find any contact number - there is completely nothing on their website about housing needs assessment. Is it the same as application for Social Housing?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 cocacola1

The council number is 01 222 2222. Not quite sure the council would have don't an assessment on you when you applied to be on the list.

Just call and ask to be put through to the housing department and then say that the social require your housing assessment.

Advertisement