Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice buying a pool cue.

Options
  • 17-02-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on buying my first pool cue, as I'm sick of playing with the crap ones down in the local. I play pool roughly twice a week in the pub, and I'm dying to get a decent cue so I can really start improving.

Budget is roughly €100, could stretch to a bit more if it's worth it. If anyone could recommend a place to try, preferably a shop so that I can try it out but I may buy online either. I'm based on Dublin/Kildare border and am in college in the City Centre every day, but I can travel anywhere in Dublin or the surrounding areas for a decent cue.

I'm 6"2 if that makes a difference at all to the size cue I should get. Thanks for any advice :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Duffman K

If you're still looking . . . .

The Billiard Co. (Rileys) is on Marlborough street, just opposite the abbey theatre. They have a good selection of cues, some are pricey, but you could get a nice one for €60 ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Thanks, yeah I got one there for €55 :) All good so far

Advertisement