Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zooplus Voucher Code

• 17-02-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi do any of you have a voucher code for zooplus?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

stockupandsave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

List here: www.vouchercodes.co.uk/zooplus.co.uk

Some only apply to UK residents.

Over £75 you can use code STOCK-UP to get a 3% discount.

Over £79 get free delivery to Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

That's great thanks a million

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I just started using the fatcheese.ie site to order from Zooplus. I think you get 2% back on purchases with them, not sure if thats as well as or instead of what you'd get with Zooplus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks for that will check out fatcheese also

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 413 ✭✭odckdo

Zooplus also have a 'Saving Plan'. If you buy in bulk it works out well.

I think it costs £25 for 3 years which gives you automatically 5% off everthing you buy.

This can be used in conjunction with coupons. So with STOCK-UP you get 8% in total.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

odckdo wrote: »
    Zooplus also have a 'Saving Plan'. If you buy in bulk it works out well.

I think it costs £25 for 3 years which gives you automatically 5% off everthing you buy.

This can be used in conjunction with coupons. So with STOCK-UP you get 8% in total.

The savings plan is a con. It's only offered to people who are unlikely to order frequently. Once I started ordering often from zooplus the option at checkout disappeared (when I actually wanted to use it)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

spix wrote: »
    The savings plan is a con. It's only offered to people who are unlikely to order frequently. Once I started ordering often from zooplus the option at checkout disappeared (when I actually wanted to use it)

I find it great and have saved a ton with it ordering regularly since this thread was opened 4 YEARS ago ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

tk123 wrote: »
    I find it great and have saved a ton with it ordering regularly since this thread was opened 4 YEARS ago ;)

I'm sure its great for people who are actually have it. I used to be offered it all the time when I'd order once every 4 months, but once my order frequency started increasing it vanished.

Advertisement