Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vegan child

Options
  • 17-02-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I've been a vegetarian for about 15 years and recently decided to go vegan, not as hard as I thought except for all the leather shoes im replacing :rolleyes:

My question is about my little boy, he is just 2 and is addicted to his yogurts and I was wondering if there are any child friendly dairy free yogurts?? he doesn't really go for Alpro soya yogurts which is a shame cos they're everywhere....
    Tagged:

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 111 ✭✭SPS1

I understand parents raise their children, based on how they see fit in regards to manners/diet etc. But do you not feel raising your child on a vegetarian diet, would be much more beneficial & adaptable for when the child is say at parties/school etc?

A vegan diet at the best of times can be tricky to ensure optimum nutrition, let alone for a child who can be stubborn with foods & has a much lower caloric intake

Advertisement