Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Football

Options
  • 17-02-2014 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All,

I've recently moved to Waterford and am looking for a game of 5 a side. I played regularly before moving to Waterford. I'm an average player. I'm looking for a game with players of similar standard and where it's not too serious.

I also wouldn't mind joining a team in the lower divisions if there are any teams looking for players. I am signed with a club in Limerick so it may be too late to get a transfer and I may have to wait until next season to play but would be interested in training.

Thanks,
    Andrew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭manor

Hi.
    You are welcome to play with us - Tuesday 8pm- 9pm, 5 a side astro-turf in Kingfisher. We play on the pitch nearest the road.

Advertisement