Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rhythm guitarist wants to start a band. In Dublin.

Options
  • 16-02-2014 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I'm looking to start a rock band with 3 or 4 others. I'd like to play covers and if you have any originals, feel free to share. Lead guitar, bass, singer and a drummer would be ideal but if nobody minds me not playing many solos then we could live without an extra guitar :P I'm 19, I live in Clondalkin, my influences would be: The Ramones, The Undertones, The Clash The Lemonheads and Nirvana and that kind of music. If you can sing back ups, great. If you can't, we'll do without. Preferably people of a similar age and people who live nearby. Let me know if you would be up for it and I'll get back fairly quickly. Cheers.

Advertisement