Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cars for Wedding - Advice

Options
  • 16-02-2014 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone knew how much it would cost roughly to rent a wedding car? Myself and my fiancee are getting married just outside Waterford (Carbally) and the reception is up in Enniscorthy.

Alternatively has anyone rented a car or hired a taxi instead of going down the normal route, especially with the distance of the journey we are covering? Its just 1 car needed for us, all the wedding party are sorted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

We hired a car for your wedding last year and got a very good deal, merc a class with driver and champagne for €200. However he was in kildare and we were getting married in Carlow I'd imagine he'd want a bit more to Waterford. You could look and renting a car from enterprise in Waterford. I'm pricing a medium executive car (avensis, insignia,a4 or similar) for a friends wedding this summer and its costing around €120 for the 2 days

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

We hired a car for your wedding last year and got a very good deal, merc a class with driver and champagne for €200. However he was in kildare and we were getting married in Carlow I'd imagine he'd want a bit more to Waterford. You could look and renting a car from enterprise in Waterford. I'm pricing a medium executive car (avensis, insignia,a4 or similar) for a friends wedding this summer and its costing around €120 for the 2 days

Thanks a mill blindside88, I'll have a look into enterprise so

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We used these guys. They might be handy for you as they're based in Waterford. We probably could have gotten cheaper more local to where the wedding was, but we really wanted the Maserati. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭billiejosie

Zaph wrote: »
    We used these guys. They might be handy for you as they're based in Waterford. We probably could have gotten cheaper more local to where the wedding was, but we really wanted the Maserati. :D

Haha, yes I can see why :D Cheers for the link Zaph!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 strokle

We used all events limos as well and were extremely pleased with them! Got the personalised plates on the car as well and they are a nice keepsake!

• Advertisement
Advertisement