Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Water in Balbriggan

Options
  • 16-02-2014 1:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭

Just rang Fingal CoCo re no water in Balbriggan.
    They say they had a power cut at the reservoir last night and water will not be restored until they have built supply back up. They cant say when that will be.
    Nothing on their web or their Twitter about it, apparently they only update Twitter during office hours!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Just rang Fingal CoCo re no water in Balbriggan.
    They say they had a power cut at the reservoir last night and water will not be restored until they have built supply back up. They cant say when that will be.
    Nothing on their web or their Twitter about it, apparently they only update Twitter during office hours!

A pain in the behind alright. Just went down to fill the kettle for a cup of coffee and discovered there was no water.

Does anyone know how long we're likely to be out of water? A few hours, the rest of the day/night?

It's back- woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Is it my imagination but the pressure seems very low this morning??

netopia wrote: »
    Is it my imagination but the pressure seems very low this morning??

No water for me again. I have one very grumpy missus as she can't take a shower.

Advertisement