Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy pocket neo - any good?

Options
  • 15-02-2014 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Has anyone got a Galaxy Pocket Neo or have any experience or opinion

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

WayneScott wrote: »
    Has anyone got a Galaxy Pocket Neo or have any experience or opinion

Its not got amazing spec to be honest, what do you use your phone for mostly? What phone are you coming from? and whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭WayneScott

projectgtr wrote: »
    Its not got amazing spec to be honest, what do you use your phone for mostly? What phone are you coming from? and whats your budget?
    I use my phone for calls and texts

my phone is acting funny turning off and on hence i want a new one
    budget less than 100 euro

meteor have the lumia 520 for 80 euro

I want to keep my number and i wonderd if the galaxy or lumia could be set to forward calls to an old phone when i am doing some outdoors work which is why my current phone is a bit bashed and scratched

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

WayneScott wrote: »
    I use my phone for calls and texts

my phone is acting funny turning off and on hence i want a new one
    budget less than 100 euro

meteor have the lumia 520 for 80 euro

I want to keep my number and i wonderd if the galaxy or lumia could be set to forward calls to an old phone when i am doing some outdoors work which is why my current phone is a bit bashed and scratched

The nokia is a nice solid budget phone, id take that in a heartbeat over the neo and i love android ;) the low end samsungs are a pain to use even for everyday tasks.

If you can go 20 over budget you can get the moto G from tesco direct which im my opinion is the best budget phone out bar none, plus it only costs approx £2 to unlock.

But if im honest as much as i love the Moto G your needs probably dont justify the €40 difference so im thinking the lumia will be for you :D

Advertisement