Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Of Five

Options
  • 15-02-2014 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

Anyone remember this mid 90's show?...it was really good, sorta like an earlier version of Dawson's Creek in that it was above standard for its writing....this was right up there with Felicty and Everwood imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_Five

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,823 ✭✭✭Rfrip

I loved it. Huge crush on bailey I think was his name. Progressed to Charlie then as I got older. It was so flippen depressing thou at times!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭jenjenten

Rfrip wrote: »
    I loved it. Huge crush on bailey I think was his name. Progressed to Charlie then as I got older. It was so flippen depressing thou at times!!!

Yeah they had some hard topics, mental illness....his GF was scizophrenic i think, Charlies raising the baby, parents dead etc.

It explored family life very well and how hard it was/is to raise a family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

<PEDANT>

You missed out the 'y' in the title, Jenjenten. :o:D:)

</PEDANT>

Of course, this show launched the careers of Matthew Fox, Jennifer Love Hewitt and the perennially underrated (IMHO, anyway) Neve Campbell... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,480 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I loved the opening credits theme and Scott Wolf don't age, seen him recently in Perception looked the same as when he played Bailey :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Mmmmm Charlie :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement