Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CMIT Psychology or Child Psychology

Options
  • 15-02-2014 3:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

Hello!

I want to apply for a Masters or Undergrad in Occupational Therapy but I don't have a relevant degree. One of the guys I work with said he has received a conditional offer for an undergrad in OT and he also comes from a degree that isn't exactly relevant. I asked what he suggested I do and he advised me to have some FETAC courses and the likes under my belt. Because I work and I'm beginning a volunteering placement, I was considering going the Certificate in Psychology or the FETAC Level 6 course in Child Psychology that CMIT have on offer. Has anyone done these courses? What did you think of them? Would it be worth my while doing them or would I be wasting my money? As always, everyone's thoughts and advice are much appreciated! :)

Comments

Advertisement