Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what website will i get a preordered game quickest from?

Options
  • 14-02-2014 6:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

i know VGP is the best for value but i do be waiting 10 days with them. which is the site i would receive a game quickest on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 luckyluke87

IF have ps3 or Xbox buy digital, most games coming out same time digital and bluray version.Dont understand what point is buy noisy CD s , disc was good 10 y ago.So ppl waiting outside shops on release day are fukin mad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭hallo dare

IF have ps3 or Xbox buy digital, most games coming out same time digital and bluray version.Dont understand what point is buy noisy CD s , disc was good 10 y ago.So ppl waiting outside shops on release day are fukin mad

Maybe these "mad people" you refer to have crap internet, so they've little to no choice but to buy disc and not digital

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

have you ever expierenced the ****ty internet in this country?

I would love too go all digital but my internet sucks
    and I am stuck in a contract with them so I can't cancel it
    and I am currently waiting for their efibre too get too my area which is total bull because it said it was due in november and its now feb, they said I'll get it in april now, so hopefully I get it before 2015

you get my drift?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,129 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Gamesnash and GameStop would deliver by launch day. After that, I think Amazon would be fastest (within a week). You'd be waiting longer from other sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

no guys, my internet is very fast. i dont like digital downloads as i like to sell games when im done with them. its seems illogical to buy a digital game and never be able to sell it. IMO.

thanks for the links guys. ill be ordering thief and watchdogs tomorrow from gamesnash :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Yeah GamesNash or Amazon would be your best bet. I bought games off Amazon before on preorder and actually got them a da or 2 early on occasion. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,494 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Yupp gamesnash for me as well always release day delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I could nearly finish a game in the length of time it takes to download some stuff, psn is painfully slow even with decent broadband, it must be nightmarish on mobile or crap connections. and I actually like owning games in a physical form, movies I made the jump to digital but I like me games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

thief isnt up on gamesnash yet so ill just go ahead and order with amazon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Gamesnash and GameStop would deliver by launch day. After that, I think Amazon would be fastest (within a week). You'd be waiting longer from other sites.

Yeah gamestop are pretty awesome for pre orders... I pre-ordered Resistance 3 and got it 2 days before release...

• Advertisement
Advertisement