Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb question

Options
  • 14-02-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

But I feel like networks really don't do a good job of explaining this to total newcomers:

When 3 or whomever say free "200mb/500mb" etc. per €10/20 top up a month (prepay), is that per month or per day?......All I'm used to is a €1 for 500mb a day on meteor (pre pay) which is awkward as I often don't need that much when I want to turn it on (I use Wifi 90% of the time on my phone, I need mobile data only rarely, so not really a problem)....but anyway, it just says per top up on all the sites, it doesn't say per month or per day. :o

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Per month normally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

whiterebel wrote: »
    Per month normally.

Thanks, I thought that. Even for me, 60MB a month free seems a bit......worthless.

Advertisement