Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAMIAN: SON OF BATMAN

Options
  • 14-02-2014 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hey just want to talk about this comic DAMIAN: SON OF BATMAN.

It was a 4 part comic did you guys read it?

I loved it Damian is my favorite Robin and my 2nd favorite batman after Bruce.

Does anyone know if they are planning on bringing it out on a monthly story? The way it ended seemed like that's the way they're going with it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

I read all four parts. The art work was very good (What else would except) just maybe story wasn't as good. The twist end of issue one was good and wasn't bad or anything just wasn't as good as I hoped. I doubt this will be a regular book. Most "other world" tend to be short things. I know Earth 2 & Injustice prove this wrong but on the whole these things don't turn into monthly books.

Advertisement