Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good 7" 3G Android Tablet Which Makes Calls

Options
  • 13-02-2014 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

After having bought the Nexus 7 (2013) 3G, the ASUS Fonepad and the Lenovo S5000 3G, I still can't find a tablet with a good screen which makes phone calls and has mobile broadband.

The Nexus and Lenovo have mobile broadband but no dialer. The Nexus 3G doesn't make calls in any country while Lenovo apparently only makes calls in some countries but not Ireland. The ASUS, bizarrely, only makes phone calls but doesn't have mobile broadband. I got it off Amazon from a European distributor so maybe that has something to do with it.

The Cube Talk 7, a €70 tablet from China, however manages to do both. But the screen is plastic and not really suited to my needs.

So can anyone recommend a tablet with a good screen, mobile broadband and can make phone calls in Ireland?
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement