Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert ag science question

Options
  • 13-02-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

does anyone know if working in stables counts as practical farm experience ? i assume it does but just want to be sure. any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭accountname

I assume you're referring to the project? As far as I know you can talk about any livestock enterprise at all! Our teacher said we can do anything as abstract as ostriches if we had some :pac:

As long as you're able to give a good description of husbandry, breeding, management etc and convey some good personal experience, you should be fine! Clarify with your teacher though they will be the one marking your practical work!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Carefulnow11

I assume you're referring to the project? As far as I know you can talk about any livestock enterprise at all! Our teacher said we can do anything as abstract as ostriches if we had some :pac:

As long as you're able to give a good description of husbandry, breeding, management etc and convey some good personal experience, you should be fine! Clarify with your teacher though they will be the one marking your practical work!

Thanks for this was really helpful :)

Advertisement