Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs Advice (Environmental Sector)

Options
  • 13-02-2014 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Myself and my boyfriend are thinking of moving to New Zealand on the Working Holiday Visa. I want to try to get into the environmental field and haven't had any luck so far in Ireland/London. Environmental scientists seem to be on the skills list and there are lots of entry level jobs on NZ job sites. Does anyone know if the market for environmental grads is good? I have a degree in Geography and an MSc in Environmental Science but no experience in the field (other than Masters research) and I have been working as an office manager in London for the last 6 months.

I'm happy to take any kind of job to get set up/keep myself going but would there be a good chance that I could find a job in my field in a few months? And where would be the best place to go to do this? :)

Advertisement