Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabot Financial Letter

Options
  • 13-02-2014 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I need some help with this. I got a letter from Cabot financial the other day saying I owe payment to the this company. The first credit card company I was with sold the debt on to another credit card company and now the responsibility went to Cabot Financial for debt recovery. The letter is threating me with a summons or further legal action if no action is taken to resolve this matter. I owe between 2000 - 3000 Euros. Presently I'm not working and do not have enough savings to give. My question is will they go to the courts all together to retrieve the sum in total or will they keep hassling me with more letters. To put this into perspective they are using a lot of legal words that are scaring the **** out me.:confused:

Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement