Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE Luger P08

Options
  • 13-02-2014 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

All in the title. I'm looking to get a WE luger P08, preferably the 6'' or 8'' version. Can do E100 for working gun on its own, E110 for gun plus 1 mag E120 for a gun plus 2 mags. Think its worth more? Try me. Located in limerick, would prefer to meet but could deal with postage if required.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Hanley209

Bumpity

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Ultany

I know it's not your 1st choice but I have a 4" Luger & I could throw in a set of walnut grips still in the packet for €120.

Ultany wrote: »
    I know it's not your 1st choice but I have a 4'' Luger I could throw in a set of walnut grips still in the packet for 120.

hmm ok. how many mags you got? Also do they leak? (not a deal breaker, I know WE mags :]) 1 last question, where are you?

I'm in Mayo, just the one mag & yes it leaks,slowly but it leaks. I believe at this stage WE design them to fail to sell replacements.

Ultany wrote: »
    I'm in Mayo, just the one mag; yes it leaks,slowly but it leaks. I believe at this stage WE design them to fail to sell replacements.

Any pics? I couldn't do 120 for just the pistol and 1 mag. Considering I could buy a new 6" one for 140.......100 euros I think is fair if you throw in those grips.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

If and only if you guys can't do a deal I'm I castlebar and would be interested in a Luger with walnut grips

The walnut grips cost €24 & really sets it of. I was including the postage in that about €7.50. I'll go €115 including postage. Not at home at the minute but will put up a pick later but it is mint, not a mark on it.

Ok, I'd do a deal at 115 including postage. Paypal ok? If so, to PM's.

Kool & the gang to PMs

Both sides, can only upload one at a time

• Advertisement

And again

Hoping Ultany can see this as her private message inbox is full.
    Yup, that's fine sale agreed and in the post.
    Mods can close thread to replies.

Advertisement