Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dream Job

• 13-02-2014 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

It's hard to believe our deam job could be a reality or cruely taken away from us in a matter of weeks... Good luck everyone!

I'm one of the saddos who have wanted to be a policeman since I was a kid, feel so close now but time is really dragging in now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭wanadrum

Job4life wrote: »
    It's hard to believe our deam job could be a reality or cruely taken away from us in a matter of weeks... Good luck everyone!

I'm one of the saddos who have wanted to be a policeman since I was a kid, feel so close now but time is really dragging in now!

That is me too, I have missed out several times before but feel closer than ever now. I'm really hoping it is a case of passing the Pca, medical, vetting and online learning and then just hoping my merit place is high enough to get offered a place.

It definitely seems time that the hardest part about GV is getting your foot in the door to begin with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭student15

Its been a dream of mine from being a child and its so close
    Ive got my physical very soon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

Don't really like the term 'dream job' but have wanted this ever since I can remember. I mind telling 'adults' that I wanted to be a police officer and them laughing and looking knowingly at eachother and me not having a notion what was up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭DesertCreat_15

Dekkers wrote: »
    I mind telling 'adults' that I wanted to be a police officer and them laughing

I'd say much hasn't changed only now you don't mention anything about the police! ;)

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Dekkers

Dekkers wrote: »
    ...and me not having a notion what was up!
    I'd say much hasn't changed only now you don't mention anything about the police! ;)

lol

Ha! How'd ye know. Nah this ones more accurate in the present :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement