Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help with Arabic

Options
  • 12-02-2014 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi there,
    I'm looking to get in touch with an Arabic speaker who could help me with my Syrian Refugee documentary project. I'm traveling to Harmanli in Bulgaria in 2 weeks where there are 1,700 Syrians locked in a refugee compound. I will be making a documentary when I am there about the situation, and to highlight the fact that Ireland are shamefully only taking in 90 more refugees.
    I don't speak Arabic though, so before I go I need to prepare some interview questions in Arabic to ask the people on the ground. I'm wondering would this group have a volunteer that could help me with this?
    I'm self funding the film and have asked my friends and family to help me cover costs so far, so I can't pay for the translation, but I will need help translating the video footage when I return in March and would be able to pay a small fee for that.
    If you know anyone who is interested in this situation and would be willing to help, please get in touch with me, it is quite urgent at this point: info on project: http://fundit.ie/project/harmanli-on...nge-of-freedom
    Thank you!
    Niamh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kejour

Hi Niamh,
    I can assist email me at kamaleltaib@hotmail.com. Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Colostomy Bag

Hi Kejour,
    I'm looking to get some English text translated into Arabic for a tattoo. I wonder can you help?
    The text I want translated is 'We must first change Ourselves'

Can you tell me if the below is correct, or what the correct translation should be?

علينا أولاً أن نغير أنفسنا

Thanks.

Advertisement