Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cyanogenmod

Options
  • 12-02-2014 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭

does anyone know how to remove cyanogenmod and reinstall samsung software ? I updated Cyanogen a couple of days ago and all my google stuff is gone. i.e. play store and apps.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭White Heart Loon

kinetic wrote: »
    does anyone know how to remove cyanogenmod and reinstall samsung software ? I updated Cyanogen a couple of days ago and all my google stuff is gone. i.e. play store and apps.
    Thanks

Google apps are all in a seperate package called gapps, you'll need the one to suit the version of Cyanogen you installed
    http://goo.im/gapps

You probably have to reinstall Gapps

Edit: As above

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Gapps, as stated above, if you decide to go back to the original firmware, Google for it for your phone model, xda will probably have a thread, it's just reinstalling and reflashing the stock, the same as how you did with Cyanogenmod

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I installed the Cyanogenmod on my S4 as well, for the first couple of days I hated it and went looking for a stock image, couple of things happened and I never got around to it, now I'm loving the Rom, it's great for battery life (about 2 days) and I'm loving the way you can have shortcuts for the unlock screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭groom

One feature I love is long pressing volume +/- controls next / last track with screen off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

groom wrote: »
    One feature I love is long pressing volume +/- controls next / last track with screen off
    Yeah, it's shocking this isn't a standard stock feature.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭south

I've just put it on my S2 and find the sound and vibration very low compared to stock. Is there any way to increase it?

Advertisement