Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One ***M8***

Options
  • 12-02-2014 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

This new bad boy deserves a new thread of his own :D

Here is a nice article describing the new specs/features:

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-communications/mobile-phones/htc-m8-1202748

As a proud owner of the original M7 (root'd, custom ROM etc.) I will definitley be investing in this upgrade if it's anyway like the M7.

Im not sure what to make of the new dual camera lens desgin but I suppose it can only imporve the quality.

I love the chasis of the phone, its simply gorgeous but my only complaint would be the minor scruffs and chips on the edge of the phone do tend to display themselves heavilly after some time. Some might say to use a phone cover but why would you want to hide its sexy naked body :)
    Does anyone have the black M7, I'm curious to know if it displays the same marks/roughness??

In terms of software, I'm currently running Android 4.4 KitKat on my M7 and I am very happy with it so needless to say I will be happy HTC will have the M8 preloaded. I'm not a huge fan of Sense but I suppose its helpful in some areas.

If anyone has any opinions on design and/or leaks of new info please post here!!!

Advertisement