Advertisement
Boards Golf Society are looking for new members for 2022...read about the society and their planned outings here!
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards

Insurance for GD company

Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭ Kilgore__Trout

I’ve been speaking to a local development company recently about setting up a one man dev studio, and they have asked me to find out if any type of insurance is relevant to the game development business, and if so, to get a quote for it.

Am scouring the internet looking for info atm, but wondering if anyone has any experience on this?

Comments

• I’ve been speaking to a local development company recently about setting up a one man dev studio, and they have asked me to find out if any type of insurance is relevant to the game development business, and if so, to get a quote for it.

Am scouring the internet looking for info atm, but wondering if anyone has any experience on this?

I cant see how the inssurance would be different for any other business?

You might be best off talking to an insurance broker, I would highly doubt there is specific Game Dev Studio insurance here anyways

• I cant see how the inssurance would be different for any other business?

You might be best off talking to an insurance broker, I would highly doubt there is specific Game Dev Studio insurance here anyways

crap game insurance?Give EA a ring and ask them if they had insurance for Sim City:pac::pac:

Advertisement