Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade due in June 2014 - suggestions

Options
  • 12-02-2014 12:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I've been on bill pay for the first time for the last 14months. I'll be due an upgrade in June 2014. I currently have a Samsung S3 (which I love)

Question: Can I put off an upgrade for a few months?

I'm kinda looking forward to see what Samsung bring out newest and latest if it's not out before then. Hopefully S5?

If the "S5" isn't out then, and I can't put off my upgrade what would people suggest as an alternative?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

Paybel wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I've been on bill pay for the first time for the last 14months. I'll be due an upgrade in June 2014. I currently have a Samsung S3 (which I love)

I'm kinda looking forward to see what Samsung bring out newest and latest if it's not out before then. Hopefully S5?

If the "S5" isn't out then, and I can't put off my upgrade what would people suggest as an alternative?

I'd say the S5 will be out by then...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Paybel wrote: »
    Hi guys,

You don't have to upgrade as soon as you are eligible for one - you should be able to wait a couple of months to avail of the upgrade

Advertisement