Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mynute 20he boiler code 10

Options
  • 11-02-2014 10:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭

So I checked the user manual and its no flame or failing to ignite.

Anyone know how I'd go about fixing it? I have tried to reset it already sounds like it works for a couple of secs but goes again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭Robbie.G

gufc21 wrote: »
    So I checked the user manual and its no flame or failing to ignite.

Anyone know how I'd go about fixing it? I have tried to reset it already sounds like it works for a couple of secs but goes again.

Stupid question but are you sure you have gas if you have a gas fire or cooker are they working.
    it looks like you need to call an Rgi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭Guffy

ya have gas, at least i assume i do. It happened last night and worked after I reset it. Went on or a bit today and cut off reset it and went on for another bit then cut and then kept cutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,757 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

ya have gas, at least i assume i do. It happened last night and worked after I reset it. Went on or a bit today and cut off reset it and went on for another bit then cut and then kept cutting.

Have you a pre pay meter or the standard meter?

the supply? gas barrels out the back of the house, so pre pay i guess?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,757 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

the supply? gas barrels out the back of the house, so pre pay i guess?

Like a large gas tank or cylinders that are about chest high size? Are you sure you're not out of gas?

• Advertisement

there are 4 cylinders, about chest hight. I have put two large ones in in the last 3 weeks, before that they would easily last me 2-3 months so can't understand how they would be gone by now. If it wasn't for the red light and error last night and then it working after that again I would have thought fine out of gas but it turned on last night and again briefly today.

Maybe I am but is there any way to fix an error 10 or is that just a though luck your out of gas error?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

If you have fuel, then it will need to be looked at by an RGI to determine the issue.
    As it is a general fault for no or poor ignition, and can have multiple causes, at this point, it's like you ringing the garage to say the car broke down on the motorway, and won't turn over, and expecting them to tell you what caused it without having a look!

Expensive way to run your boiler off cylinders too!

DGOBS wrote: »

Expensive way to run your boiler off cylinders too!

Renting the house and that's just what was there. It's not too bad though cause landlady has some sort of deal with suppliers so think its 70 quid for the large barrel

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Still the most expensive way to heat your house

Advertisement