Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need the use of a warehouse or barn...

Options
  • 11-02-2014 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

I'm looking to use a large shed or wear house for a few days. I have to do work on a campervan roof and just need to do it under shelter. Does anyone know of a place that might be available or anywhere I could go and ask....

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,894 ✭✭✭✭phog

I don't know of anywhere but you could try the old Golden Vale factory down on O'Callaghan Strand or check the units out where An Post are on the Dock Rd or out further where Fleming Medical are based.

A call to an auctioneer might get you a loan of a place that they have on their books.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭overthebridge

Underground or Multistorey car park perhaps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭eoin95

Underground car park might be a bit pricy but will look into it.... Will try those factories tomorrow and see if any will let me! Thanks!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

put tarps up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭eoin95

put tarps up

Did that for another project before ad it worked but want to try and do it in the next few days and weather is pretty bad so don't think that'd work...

• Advertisement
Advertisement