Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest/reliable Pay as you go network?

Options
  • 11-02-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭

I am with Tesco Mobile top up by €15.00 per month on double credit option so get another €15 . This gives me texts to any network and for €5 I get 1GB of data which lasts me use it for emails/viber/browsing etc. Never need to top up anymore as the above lasts me for the month.

Have found the constant loss of data a problem lately they are just not reliable enough for me and am looking at changing networks.

So can anyone recommend their Network to me for Data etc looking at any bar Meteor as there is no signal in my house with Meteor have changed before had to change back to o2 a few weeks later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

48 for a tenner a month

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Gummybear2013

I am with o2 pre pay for 30 euro a month i know not cheap and they take the 30 euro credit straight away when top up but you get unlimited calls all network and to any landlines and unlimited texts all network along with 1gb internet so it pretty good deal i think anyway. But you need to switch over from a different network to get this offer only catch its on their website. They have alot other good pre pay deals. 10 euro a month of your 20 euro credit and it for unlimited calls all network .

Here is the link to all their pre pay offers hope helps.

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/shop/plans/prepay.php

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭SolidSpoons

20 a month you get a all data, all texts to all networks and at the weekends you can ring anyone for nothing. During the week 3 only calls for free

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

02-tesco and 48 ie all use 02 network

what phone have you got some times its the phone

http://www.askcomreg.ie/mobile/coverage.44.LE.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭deisediva

Its a Moto G the thing is it works sometimes grand getting so annoyed with the Network now with it's constant problems with internet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Was on 48 but it's a disaster. Never got 3g and you can't use a premium number.
    Moving over to three.

Advertisement