Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert grinds notes!

Options
  • 10-02-2014 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm doing grinds in French and Irish(both HL). I have really good notes on both subjects. I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange grind notes. The subjects I do are Maths English Geography and Chemistry(all HL). I really need English notes. If you are interested leave a post or pm me. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭paddybarry

I'm doing grinds in French and Irish(both HL). I have really good notes on both subjects. I was wondering if anyone wanted to exchange grind notes. The subjects I do are Maths English Geography and Chemistry(all HL). I really need English notes. If you are interested leave a post or pm me. Thanks
    I hope you have the permission to use those grind notes in such a manner.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭Calvin

Also, it's probably best to make your own notes so that you have an understanding of what you're making notes on. Everyone's notes are made out to suit their own logic of thinking which may mean you mightn't understand someone else's notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 India7

Doing ag science for my leaving cert, I'm doing HL but thinking of dropping it as I don't need it for my points, can any one give me advice on what to do I'm seriously stressing out :( does anyone recommend me sticking it and getting grinds?

Advertisement