Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smoke green

Options
  • 10-02-2014 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

I know there is a lot on here about e cigs but would be grateful if someone could help me on this.

Not a big smoker but quit 3 wks ago and bought these Smokegreen ones (heard them advertised and sounded ideal - no messing with liquid). Bought the trial pack which included 1 rechargeable battery and 3 tobacco cartridges).

The battery doesn't last too long without having to be recharged. Could get over that by buying a second one. The real problem is with the cartridge, after a few puffs it starts to taste like a burning taste thus wouldn't use. (Each cartridge is supposed to be equivelant to approx 20 cigs. This is definitely not true.

I don't mind paying for a more expensive option (saw a programme where some with the cheaper liquids maybe dangerous). I suppose as they say "you get what you pay for".

Would prefer something on this line (just battery and cartridges) but am open to try something else.

Such a pain trying to read through all the stuff on the Internet. Would be really grateful for some advice.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Try this http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aio.htm

The box charges your battery so it should last you all day, just charge the box at night. It comes with empty cartomisers but they are easy to fill or I'm sure you could get filled ones somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

Hi

i started on smoke green have one in my hand right now, to be honest i found them fairly good , each cartridge was lasting me at least a full day 20 a day smoker myself. and also found both batteries i got last me a day each b4 needing to be charged.

I now have the ego c twist starter kit and this is pretty awesome also http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm now comes with 5 free bottlrd juice as well

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Snowshower

Thanks so much for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

no probs , if you decide to go with that kit you can upgrade batteries to 900 mah for 4euro extra , well worth it , also you get to choose which clearomiser you want (tank that holds the liquid on battery) i went for aspire st bdc and find them excellent , best of luck what ever you go with

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭ann0

those smoke green taste very weird.the extra high ones have a very weird taste.

• Advertisement
Advertisement