Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D&D group in Dublin?

Options
  • 10-02-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

my name is Giovanni I am 27, Italian guy and I am looking for someone to play RPG games like D&D. I am moving to Dublin to work and probably I will be free in the evening during the week. I've been playing d&D for 5 years as Dm and player. Is there someone interested in share this passion? Have a nice day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Darashtren

I have an idea... what do you think to try a skype session as first meeting to get in touch, if we live in different places?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Allanimal

Hi Giovanni,

I don't know if you have yet found a group to game with yet, but there is a group that meets at Hughes Pub on Wednesdays that plays a variety of RPGs. New gamers always welcome. Right now, most communication happens on google+
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109585765902861584175

• Registered Users Posts: 8 carl207

Hey Giovanni, I'm Carl, I'm 22. I live in Dublin City Center (North) and I am also looking for a group to play with. I have never played DnD before but I have always wanted to play. Hope we all can arrange something.

Advertisement