Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stray Cats - How to get rid of them

Options
  • 10-02-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hey people looking for some advice.

Long story short a neighbour got a cat, never let it come inside. Cat gave birth to cats which in turn gave birth to more cats.

Me living directly next door the cats are always in the garden, around the shed, on top of sun room and going under our decking to get away from the rain etc.

The cats don't have any owners and the should be owners next door want nothing to do with them

Looks like the cats may have issues as they're now appearing to have large bald spots coming up from what looks to be from excessive grooming.

How can I get rid of these cats? They're not being fed by myself, they just assume my garden is home.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

Willbbz wrote: »
    Hey people looking for some advice.

Long story short a neighbour got a cat, never let it come inside. Cat gave birth to cats which in turn gave birth to more cats.

Me living directly next door the cats are always in the garden, around the shed, on top of sun room and going under our decking to get away from the rain etc.

The cats don't have any owners and the should be owners next door want nothing to do with them

Looks like the cats may have issues as they're now appearing to have large bald spots coming up from what looks to be from excessive grooming.

How can I get rid of these cats? They're not being fed by myself, they just assume my garden is home.

Call you local SPCA and maybe they will be able to pick these poor creatures up and help them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭juneg

Advertisement