Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Studio time for any artists or bands?

Options
  • 10-02-2014 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi, I am a postgraduate in NUIM Music technology and I have an assignment in the next 4 months to record a band or artists.

I am looking for any bands/artists who would like some free studio time? Although it will be limited time it is still some studio time.

I have worked on many recordings before and have a degree from Queen's University in Sound engineering and music technology so I can offer a easy and professional service and recording. I would love to hear some of your music and I am open to any type of genre of music from hip/hop, trad, rock and even pop :)

Drop me a message here and I will get back to you ASAP.

All the best.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 CormacMurtagh

How's it going, just wondering if your still looking for bands to record? I'm in a band and we'd love the chance to work with you and have some free studio time of course haha. Let me know if your interested and I could send you some rough demo's of some songs to give you an idea of what we are like.

Cheers, Cormac

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The Original Cormac here :cool: I too am in a band. PM on it's way my good man

Advertisement