Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement Battery for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1

Options
  • 09-02-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

The battery life on my 18-month old tablet is gone pretty much to crap, taking increasingly longer to charge to full capacity and then only lasting about 60-80 minutes before going dead again.

Never really took care of the battery (left it plugged in charging for way too long every time etc.), so it was bound to happen eventually. I assume getting a new battery and replacing it would do the trick.

Anyone have any ideas how much a repair shop would set you back for this? On the other hand, if anyone has any ideas where I could source a replacement battery it looks like a simple enough job, I'd give it a go myself. Thanks.

Advertisement