Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Broadband for laptop

Options
  • 09-02-2014 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

O2 have told me I can upgrade my mobile broadband for a new unit free of charge. There are two to chose from: a plug in one similar to what I have already, or a portable wifi unit. Can anyone advise which would be the better one to go with. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭danger_mouse_tm

portable wifi in my opinion. It has the added advantage of being able to be positioned away from the laptop (near a window or upstairs) if signal quality is weak. You can also connect multiple devices to it (smartphone, tablet etc).

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

portable wifi in my opinion. It has the added advantage of being able to be positioned away from the laptop (near a window or upstairs) if signal quality is weak. You can also connect multiple devices to it (smartphone, tablet etc).

Thanks, will go for the portable.

Advertisement