Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Macra is Back.

Options
  • 09-02-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi All, Dont forget tomorrow night Monday the 10th, we are Re Launching Cork City Macra, UpStairs in Costigans Bar @ 8pm. Why Not Come Along & see is it for You?. Macra is a Great way of Meeting new People, Especially if you are new in the City. Aswell as all the Activites it Includes... Performing Arts, Drama, Public Speaking, Indoor Soccor, Football, Vollyball, Basketball, Travel. Etc... Hope to See a Few New Faces, Oh & there will be Free Pizza, ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Sorry I couldn't make it but if you keep posting on boards ill spot it and come along next time.
    Or do you have another form of info like a macra site.
    Thanks
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 3 4aishling

Hi :)

I only found out about Macra the other day so I missed the first meeting

I'd love to get involved though, will there be another social night soon, or what's the best way for finding out about events that are happening?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lyndzy

Hey Next meeting should be on the 6th March In Costigans in the Back bar area.
    Also to keep up to date with Cork City Macra here is the facebook Link.

https://www.facebook.com/corkcitymacra.macra.9?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lyndzy

Next meeting is Thursday 15th @8.30pm in Costigans, Washington street.

Advertisement