Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Count

Options
  • 09-02-2014 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭

My post count hasn't been rising when I post recently. Any idea why this might be?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Posts in certain forums don't count towards your post total if I'm remembering correctly. I'm not sure which forums they are though.
    Happy posting :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Posts in certain forums don't count towards your post total if I'm remembering correctly. I'm not sure which forums they are though.
    Happy posting :pac:

And Puzzles and Quizes is one of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe there was something wrong.

How come poor old Puzzles and Quizzes has a lower status than othere forums on Boards? Is it a second class citizen? :confused: :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,186 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ok, thanks. I thought maybe there was something wrong.

How come poor old Puzzles and Quizzes has a lower status than othere forums on Boards? Is it a second class citizen? :confused: :pac:

Some of the threads are too open to rapid fire posting, and thus to boost post count.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Monkeybonkers

Sound reasonable. Thanks for the help

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement