Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fall Guy

Options
  • 08-02-2014 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭

Anyone here ever watch this show about a stuntman who also worked as a bounty hunter?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭jmcc

A long time ago. Don't know if it was remade recently.

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

There was no remake of it

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Don't know which was worse the story lines or Lee Majors singing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Joan Burtons Sexy Knickers

Classic stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

that and the six million dollar man

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,818 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Think ITV3/4 were showing it a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Yes, remember watching a few episodes in the last few years also.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

cr@p TV show with ludicrous acting, plotlines and dialogue

as a horny teen i would only watch the opening credits for Heather Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Last I heard Lee Majors was seen working as a dinnerlady in a Florida high school. Will provide link if I can find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

It's fun to play Spot the Movie in the opening titles. Hooper, Silver Streak, Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry...

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Last I heard Lee Majors was seen working as a dinnerlady in a Florida high school. Will provide link if I can find it.

He was under (a) cover there :D nah he was last seen in Dallas & more recently on Raising Hope on RTE2

Before there was Heather be-thy-name Locklear, there was Heather Thomas:

Heather Thomas Best Bits

Here's the two in action although i can't remember if she was a guest on the show?

Now how does that theme tune go, "I never spent much time in school, but i taught ladies plenty" :P

Classic telly, they don't make em like that anymore!

Btw here's some nostalgia: 2 for the price of 1
    How much would he be worth in today's money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭paulbok

branie wrote: »
    There was no remake of it

give it time

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭duchalla

"I might jump an open drawbridge or tarzan from up high, coz I'm the unknown stunt man that made Eastwood look so fine......"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,906 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Awesome show, will have that theme tune stuck in my head now.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,419 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Think I saw a it somewhere in passing recently,CBS or one of the ITV's at a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

I liked it, bought Series 1 on DVD a while ago but havent got around to watching it yet.

Advertisement