Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downloaded update to jellybean 4.3 but don't want to uninstall

Options
  • 08-02-2014 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Had galaxy s3 on 4.1 and today i downloaded 4.3 before realising it can cause major problems so want to stay on previous version. So rather than clicking install now I chose install later and have been getting reminders every 3 hours since. Any way I can stop reminders and make phone forget it has downloaded new version? !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

seefin wrote: »
    Had galaxy s3 on 4.1 and today i downloaded 4.3 before realising it can cause major problems so want to stay on previous version. So rather than clicking install now I chose install later and have been getting reminders every 3 hours since. Any way I can stop reminders and make phone forget it has downloaded new version? !

4.3 for the S3 should be fine now, iirc the bugs were fixed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jonnybegood

Sonics2k wrote: »

I download 4.3 in january and installed it on a S3 i9305 LTE and it has ruined my phone.
    I get about 8 hours on a full charge and the phone heats up, also did a factory reset and cleared the cache but made no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,285 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Sonics2k wrote: »

Far from fixed. I installed the later 'fixed' version having never installed the buggy one and my s3 is a mess now. Won't wake up, blank screen for incoming call etc.
    nightmare. Do not install this.

Advertisement