Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vivi Nova issues?

Options
  • 08-02-2014 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

I have 2 of these and both are more hassle than they are worth. I have an original Vision and a clone, both have different issues.

The original works perfect when it works, the problems are with the centre pin, I often have to poke the connector on the battery up as it just wont fire, and even when connected to the battery it can loss connection which is a real pain in the ass if you're out somewhere and have nothing to poke the centre pin with.

The clone floods the centre pin leaving you with a glugging sound and also the mouthpiece, you can blow it out but it does for moment or two then floods again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

I got one that came with my tesla and i love it.
    If it wasnt for the fact that the airholes are blocked if i screw it in too tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭kikidelvin

I have been using two VIVI Nova tanks for about three months now and have just changed the wicks.both are working perfectly .I would not buy a clone ,some may work but mostly they are more trouble than they are worth.Stick with original items so spares will work properly.

Advertisement