Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know how strict the Royal Hospital Kilmainham is on age?

Options
  • 08-02-2014 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I wanted to go and see The Coronas there during the summer, but I've realized the minimum age is 18. I'm 17, but could easily pass for 18 or older, especially if I don't shave for a week or two, as I can grow a beard some grown men would be jealous of. Should I buy a ticket and go, or would it be a risk? I don't want to take any real risks with my money, as opportunities to see The Coronas come along all the time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

You'll be grand, they will just take your ticket and scan it and you will probably get frisked but thats about it really. I just going from my experience when I went to the first Forbidden Fruit on the Sunday in 2011.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 shanemcm

Did you get in?

Advertisement