Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CZ 425-2E .22 Brno RIFLE FOR SALE + 4 Gun Safe

Options
  • 07-02-2014 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Selling my .22, its a CZ 425 IN PERFECT CONDITION. Included with it is 5 shot mag, 10 shot mag, moderator(silencer), sling, Hawke target scope 4-16×44, cleaning kit, also a set of steel falling plate targets and a slip case. All in perfect condition and a real bargain at €470. Also available is a new 4 gun Infac safe for €120 or the lot for €550

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 davidbb

Selling my .22, its a CZ 452 IN PERFECT CONDITION. Included with it is 5 shot mag, 10 shot mag, moderator(silencer), sling, Hawke target scope 4-16×44, cleaning kit, also a set of steel falling plate targets and a slip case. All in perfect condition and a real bargain at €430. I also have a infac 4 gun safe for 120 euro's but need to sell the rifle first.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 captbob

What part of the country are you in

I'm in Mitchelstown, cork

• Registered Users Posts: 5 captbob

Could I call tomorrow night at 1800 or 1900. How do you send a personal message on this

Yeah no bother, for a pm just click on my name on the left hand side of the screen and select pm.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement