Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

technology classes for girl in 5th year on south side of dublin

Options
  • 07-02-2014 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

hi

my daughter has been doing technology in school for the past 5 years and it is one of her best subjects and she always gets an A in it. Unfortunately , something happened in her technology class two weeks ago with the teacher that made her feel uncomfortable and very upset and she does not want to go back into his class . I don't want to have her give up her best subject because of this teacher but the school say they have no other teacher or class to put her in to . I want to know is there anyone out there who teaches technology on saturdays in sth ,Dublin in their house or school . Would be very glad of any replies or advice . Thanks . Upset parent.

Advertisement