Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter buttons ?

Options
  • 07-02-2014 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭

So SF experts got some question :)

What are the button mappings ? Are the punch buttons mapped to B1, B2, B3 or B4, B5, B6 ?

Are the punch buttons always the top row and the kick on the bottom row of the control panel ?

Reason I ask is recently modified the supergun code for the Saturn controllers to change the layout to match the Tekken control panel (customer request) and wonder if it worth doing the same for the SF series.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,114 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

So SF experts got some question :)

What are the button mappings ? Are the punch buttons mapped to B1, B2, B3 or B4, B5, B6 ?

Are the punch buttons always the top row and the kick on the bottom row of the control panel ?

Reason I ask is recently modified the supergun code for the Saturn controllers to change the layout to match the Tekken control panel (customer request) and wonder if it worth doing the same for the SF series.

I'm no SF expert but I'm guessing punch buttons are B1, B2, B3 (jamma) and kick is 4,5,6 (kick harness). That's my logic anyway. :)

Probably Light, Medium, Hard - left to right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

Sounds right to me Andrew.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

And the Punch buttons are always the top row ? Sounds :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

And the Punch buttons are always the top row ? Sounds :)

Yup. Light medium heavy going left to right

Advertisement