Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cubase 5 & Digi002 on Windows 7

Options
  • 07-02-2014 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭

Hi all, im trying to use the analog inputs of my Digi 002 with my Cubase 5 install.

is this possible?

ive heard reports that it is possible and easy to set up.

the inputs appear in device manager cubase. but im not sure if they are matched up with the "mono 1, mono 2 etc" inputs on the tracks input.

any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,908 ✭✭✭GTE

wild_eyed wrote: »
    Hi all, im trying to use the analog inputs of my Digi 002 with my Cubase 5 install.

is this possible?

ive heard reports that it is possible and easy to set up.

the inputs appear in device manager cubase. but im not sure if they are matched up with the "mono 1, mono 2 etc" inputs on the tracks input.

any thoughts?

Check your VST connections to see what the inputs and outputs are doing and change them if you are required.

You are then required to assign the inputs and outputs to each track as required. Doing this through the mixer is easy enough.

Advertisement