Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a new browser based MMO - nothing time consuming...

Options
  • 07-02-2014 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm looking for a new browser based (something you can play on Android too), MMO. Nothing that's going to require massive amounts of time. Nothing "pay-to-win" either, and nothing based Fantasy RPG.

Anyone any suggestions?

I played OGame and Travian, but gave up because it took too much time if you wanted to make good headway.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Skittle wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I'm looking for a new browser based (something you can play on Android too), MMO. Nothing that's going to require massive amounts of time. Nothing "pay-to-win" either, and nothing based Fantasy RPG.

Anyone any suggestions?

I played OGame and Travian, but gave up because it took too much time if you wanted to make good headway.
    Elemental Kingdoms on Android phone is quite a fun game. The amount of time you put into it is relative, but it is quite fun and so I wouldn't be surprised if you put a lot of time into it. :)

My friend code is 44tunw, if you put that in you get a free higher level card, which can make the starting game a lot easier.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.perfectworld.ek

Advertisement