Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warriors Vs Giants tonight

Options
  • 07-02-2014 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

So.....anyone wanna give a prediction?
    I think Wigan by 22 points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

'Kin'ell, how wrong could I have got that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

Faing wrote: »
    'Kin'ell, how wrong could I have got that one!

Wouldn't have given them a 22 point win prior to the game but I certainly thought it was going to be a lot closer. Wigan are obviously shorn of some key players at the moment and every Wiganer is going to be blue in the face listening post-Tomkins stuff, but Bowen had a poor debut, he looked petulant and off the pace and I thought the wigan pack were bullied by a far superior Giants outfit. Early days, but definitely work to do for the Warriors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Early weeks tend to give some strange result, though I wouldn't put this in that category necessarily, didn't see it but sounded like a comprehensive win. It's usually when the Broncos get all their points, that and when teams are planning for the play offs.

Advertisement