Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Himmler's Diary 1945-new book

Options
  • 07-02-2014 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi guys, this isn't about the recent news on Himmler's letters, its a promo about a new book due to be published but details are already on Amazon.

The author (Steve Tyas) is a member of the AHF like myself and he was instrumental in helping me last year with a 'History/Mystery' investigation on a war crime allegation in Ukraine in 1943. He had posted some info on a thread which led me to PM'ing him and he was really helpful sharing documents and advice etc so I would like to return the favour and promote his new book. I didn't realise he was writing it and only saw details about it last night but it looks very interesting and I have placed my order.

I can't recommend its content yet obviously, but if you can pass the details on to anyone you know that might be interested, I'd be very grateful.... Tks

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Himmlers-Diary-1945-Calendar-Leading/dp/1781552576/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1391764083&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=himmler+diary

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

What's AHF?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

Sorry..'The Axis History Forum' - An apolitical historical discussion forum mainly on the Axis side but also covering the Allies, inter war periods and other associated topics in some detail too. No Holocaust denial allowed obviously and less about opinions and more on cited facts. It attracts a lot of researchers and authors for this reason and is well worth a look if you have any questions that need answering on any of these subjects.

http://forum.axishistory.com/

Ah yes, thank you, I know that forum. Just wasn't used to the AHF abbreviation. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭boomchicawawa

Preusse wrote: »
    Ah yes, thank you, I know that forum. Just wasn't used to the AHF abbreviation. ;)

Glad you're aware of it and hope you find it useful !:)

I must admit I haven't been on it for over 5 years now. I was researching some units my family members belonged to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement